Illinois Scenic Byways
Illinois River Road Report
Like Us on Facebook
Sign-up for Our E-mail List
Join our e-mail list to receive future specials, events and information about the
Illinois River Road National Scenic Byway. *The Illinois River Road does not share or sell email lists.
Business and Stakeholder Resources
If you are a community, business or attraction interested in Illinois River Road National Scenic Byway program initiatives, please contact:
North Central Illinois
Council of Governments
613 W. Marquette Street
Ottawa, IL 61350
Interested in having your small business or attraction listed on the Illinois River Road website for visitors to find? Become a Byway Business Partner today using our online form.
Upcoming Business Workshops and Events
Funding Opportunities and Resources
- Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
- SCORE - Peoria SCORE provides free and confidential business counseling tailored to meet the needs of the entrepreneur or small business owner and tailored to your personal objectives. SCORE volunteers are real-world professionals with time-tested knowledge who donate thousands of hours to help small businesses succeed.
- Illinois Finance Authority - Provides access to low-cost, non-conventional financing along with expert, hands-on support to help businesses, farms, local governments, hospitals and non-profits get capital needed for growth. IFA invites developers, financiers, and community partners to explore our programs and talk with IFA about supporting economic development and job growth in Illinois.
- Illinois Business Financial Services - IBFS is a Certified Development Company (CDC) that works in partnership with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). Since 1981, Illinois Business Financial Services has been developing diversified loan programs for small businesses, utilizing the SBA 504 and other loan programs to create jobs and millions of dollars in project funding. IBFS is also a member of NADCO, the National Association of Development Companies.
- USDA Rural Development - Program assistance is provided in many ways, including direct or guaranteed loans, grants, technical assistance, research and educational materials.
- Illinois Office of Tourism - The State of Illinois offers a number of grant programs to counties, municipalities, non-profit and for-profit organizations to assist in the development, improvement and promotion of tourist attractions and destinations throughout Illinois.
- Small Business Development Center - One-on-one counseling; assistance with management, business plans and marketing; financial services; training. SBDC provides specialized services in technology, innovation and entrepreneurial development.